This will be an unconference - so topics will be decided on the spot. I just want to throw in some ideas that I would like to talk about. Please add your ideas. This is mainly so people can decide between different tracks and roughly have some idea about the content.
- Wallet distribution: e,g, how do we get less reliant on google and apple here. Discuss alternatives to them like f-droid. Also think about the future - decentralized distribution systems anyone? Reproducible builds?
- Wallet reputation staking on standards? E.g. we agreed last year at DevCon3 on EIP681 and a lot of wallets did not yet implement it - which causes a lot of trouble. So one idea would be that projects could stake reputation on standards and it gets slashed when they do not implement it in the agreed timeframe. This reputation could then be used in the decentralized distribution systems mentioned above.
- Storage of private keys (currently extremely excited about the status.im hardware wallet: https://github.com/walleth/khardwarewallet )
- WalletConnect - how to push it forward and get more adoption (on wallet and application side) - Versioning/Upgrade paths/backward compatibility
- How to decentralize more (light client incentive layer like VipNode, ultra light clients, minimal verification clients like INCUBED) - other ideas? Classification
- making wallets accessible on low end devices (e.g. nokia one) for the emerging world. Also how to make wallets work in bad network conditions
- Wallet (interoperability) comparison matrix
- mission statement - suggestion: “Make wallets more useful, interoperable, user friendly, private, decentralized, secure, accessible.”
- SubRings?: mobile/desktop/hardware?