Following on from the volunteer call and an informal discussion with @fubuloubu, I’m gathering some proposed ideas for agenda items. A more formal request for ideas will also follow once we have the final list of registrants. Note - we are also still open to running another “unconference” style agenda. Please add thoughts on this approach if you think this would be a better use of the time in Prague.
I’ve also added edits to the agenda wiki on Github but wanted to also have a space for more discussion/dialogue on what people want to cover.
As a refresher from Boris’ original post, here are the important links for Council of Prague:
- Website: https://ethereumevents.global/events/2018-council-of-prague/
- Registration: https://www.picatic.com/ethmagicians-prague-2018
- Wiki Agenda: https://github.com/ethereum-magicians/scrolls/wiki/Council-of-Prague-Agenda
Sunday 28 October
- Status Hackathon with overlap for EIP and FEM related technical work
- Proposed FEM member discussion on EIP0 and governance structure for project management of EIP process - see current thread
#EIP0: Ethereum "Project Management" Governance
Monday 29 October
- Review FEM Core Values/Mission with all attendees
- Lightning Talks: Similar framework as Council of Berlin, 10 - 15 min presentations on related technical topics
- FEM Event Schedule: Planning for future FEM in person or virtual meetings and how to distribute them across geographies for equitable magician attendance
- Ring formation and breakout sessions: Established rings and proposed rings can meet to discuss and work on current EIPs. Goal will be prioritization and coordination around each rings focus EIPs as well as planned next steps. This would NOT encompass any planned presentation or “findings” post breakout session. @ChainSafe has already started a great document for ring formation and attendance. Please fill in details for any rings that have currently formed and need to be formed and if you would like to be a part of these rings: Pre Council Call For Rings
Feedback is much appreciated and requested!