DevCon is coming up soon, but let’s do another update thread and get people excited for what’s coming up!
Quick recap: We’re talking about Ethereum clients that can run under constrained resource conditions, such as on phones or browsers or embedded devices or even on-chain inside a contract or shard runtime!
Request for updates from each participating project:
- Short summary: What is your project and its goal? (This can change over time)
- Roadmap now: What is the currently working and available to try?
- Roadmap next: What is being worked on over the next few months?
- Current challenges and concerns: Do you need help with anything? Are there unknowns you’re accounting for that could be nailed down by another participant?
Please post an update as described above.
Some pings/callouts based on previous participation: (Should I start removing projects from this list if they don’t provide updates repeatedly?)
- Denode: @noot ChainSafe ansermino
- Diode.io @dominic
- Go-Ethereum (LES/ULC): @zsfelfoldi
- Infura: @ryanschneider egalano
- Mustekala : @dryajov
- Slock.it : @CJentzsch
- Status: @mandrigin
- Vipnode : @shazow
- WallETH: @ligi
If you’re hit with a link/mention limit, format the excess ones in plaintext.
If you’d like to join this list, please go ahead and post your update and I’ll make sure to explicitly include you next time.