We are looking forward to welcoming 60+ people to the Fellowship of Ethereum Magicians Berlin Summer Council!
Please review the important information below, hit “reply” to get in touch.
Timing & Agenda
Saturday & Sunday
- Please arrive for 10am both days, c-base https://goo.gl/maps/PrHfPc9Pk2t (you can get off Jannowitzbrücke and walk along the southern shore of the Spree)
- We’ll have name tags, but no formal registration
- breakfast & lunch is provided, thanks to Web3 Foundation for sponsoring
- we can continue to stay at c-base past 6pm, just that it is a shared space; there will be a cash bar available, and we can order in food for dinner
Expect this to be very collaborative and unconference style. We’ll have a “main” space where we can all gather, and some set aside space and time where people can choose to gather in smaller groups. Plus: outside space for “hallway conversations”.
Do you have slides? Lightning talks or EIPs can be usefully illustrated with 3 - 10 slides, and are great to capture along with (short) talks. Please email @boris (reply to this email) your slides so we can run them from one laptop.
Sponsors & Donations
Thank you sponsors!
- Web3 Foundation: host organization on the ground in Berlin, taking care of breakfast & lunch both days
- Santiment: video streaming team sponsorship, paying for the video crew to come and capture talks & mini interviews
- Community Sponsors are those that have donated 1 ETH or more – thank you Giveth and Livepeer
We ask that attendees consider a suggested 0.1 ETH donation as we build out the Magi and help support councils and working groups.
Thank you as well to @ligi for being our keyholder at c-base.
Follow @EthMagicians, mention that account or tag with #ethmagicians
See you Saturday morning! (or Friday for beer!)