I am new here and to Blockchain technology, so I have some tricky questions for you :).
If I want to save data, for example transactions between two, on the Blockchain.
- Is it possible to save only the hash on the blockchain and the rest on a cloud?
- If I save the hash of the data on the Blockchain, is the data still as save as saving all the data on the Blockchain?
- What else than saving storage is the difference between saving only the hash and saving all the data on the Blockchain?
I also got some questions concerning smart contracts. For the case that I want a fully automated documentation of transactions between two.
- Is it possible to create the smart contract on a cloud and save the hash on the blockchain?
- Does this have any disadvantage? Will the transactions still be recorded as save as on the blockchain?
I would be very glad, if you could answer my questions