Meetup! ERC@Devconnect

Anyone going to Istanbul? we are holding an ERC meetup in Devconnect on Nov 15th afternoon Turkey time at the Cowork. If you are coming to Istanbul, join us:

Get your tickets here: https://app.unlock-protocol.com/event/erc-devconnect
Learn more: ERC@Devconnect 2023. This November, the city of Istanbul… | by Zainan Victor Zhou | Ethereum Cat Herders | Oct, 2023 | Medium

This November, the city of Istanbul will play host to a groundbreaking event — ERC@Devconnect 2023, a gathering that promises to be a melting pot of ideas, innovation, and collaboration within the ERC community.

Supported by the Ethereum Cat Herders, this event aims to foster an environment where ERC authors and dApp builders can learn, share, and advocate for open standardization.

What to Expect

Technical Sharing
ERC@Devconnect will serve as a platform for sharing insights, learnings, and experiences. It’s where the brightest minds in the ERC community will converge to discuss open standards and smart contract innovations.

Feedback Loop for ERCs

The event will provide a unique opportunity for authors to receive constructive feedback on their ERCs, refining and enhancing their proposals through collaborative discussion and expertise sharing.

Detailed Program

Part 1: Opening and Keynote Sessions

The event will kick off with a welcome note by a prominent figure in the ERC community, setting the stage for seasoned experts to discuss the evolution of ERC standards and the roadmap ahead.

Part 2: Workshops and Panel Discussions

Hands-on workshops led by experts and engaging panel discussions will delve into various topics such as the role of ERCs in the evolving Web3 landscape.

Part 3: Networking and Closing

Ample opportunities for networking will be available, fostering potential collaborations and partnerships. The event will conclude with a recap and a thank you note to all participants and speakers.

:spiral_calendar: Venue and Date

The event is scheduled to take place in or near the main venue of Devconnect 2023 in Istanbul, Turkey, in November 2023. The main event will last for about 2 hours, with an additional 30 minutes before and after for preparation and clean-up.

Organizing Group

ERC@Devconnect 2023 is brought to you by the Ethereum Cat Herders and AllERCDevs, supported by EIP.Fun and a few other organizations that we are going to update soon.

Join Us!

Don’t miss the chance to be part of this innovative event. Stay tuned for more updates and details on how you can participate in ERC@Devconnect 2023!

4 Likes

hey this is interesting but the checkout is asking me for sepolia eth :confused:

edit: Form seems to be broken?

1 Like

Yes the NFT claiming is on Sepolia, do you need help getting some Sepolia ETH? I could send some to you

1 Like

Did it work for you, @TimDaub or do you need help?

Hi !

I have Sepolia Eth, but the tx reverted for unknown reason:
https://sepolia.etherscan.io/tx/0x71057cc319c342ff1373864abbcce64aef7778e96922f69be39d7212cf5c4c95

I have a valid ticket so I will not insist more.

didn’t work for me abcde

Hi @rdubois-crypto were you able to reapply?

Oh, interesting. Is it because you were trying to use the same wallet to get another ticket?

Hi ERC@Devconnect participants,

We are thrilled to meet you tomorrow.

The event will take place tomorrow Wednesday, November 15th, 2pm-5pm (IST) at Devconnect Cowork (Istanbul Congress Center, https://maps.app.goo.gl/e3GnAKXmEBmYYocD6) at the Meeting Room: B3/16.

When you arrive at the B3 level, please show this email to the gatekeeping volunteer to let you through the hallway towards the meeting rooms. (Please don’t forget to also bring your Cowork Ticket / Wristband.)

If you have any questions, feel free to write back to this email or call me (phone number redacted. check your email if you signed up)

Special thanks to

Victor Zhou, EIP/ERC Editor on behalf of AllERCDevs, EthCatHerders, EIP.fun. Many thanks to these wonderful communities and Ulaş Erdoğan for offering help.

Here is the latest agenda

• 2:00pm - 2:20pm: Round Table Self-Intro
  • 2:20pm - 3:40pm: 4 x 20min slots for focus sharing
  • 3:40pm - 4:00pm: 20min of Coffee Break
  • 4:00pm - 5:00pm: Speed sharing (5min) or Free Discussion of ERC/EIP governance suggestions
  • 5:00pm - onward: Free Social

Here is a list of potential focused sharing sessions, subject to last minute update.

• [20min] premm.eth. ENS developer, sharing the work going on for primary names
  • [20min] Kyle Den Hartog, Security@Brave. Sharing EIP-6963
  • [20min] Qi Zhou sharing ERC-4804
  • [20min] g.nick: ethdebug working group lead, formerlly main maintainer of TruffleSuite, sharing topic TBC
  • [20min] Hadrien Croubois, lead developer of OpenZepplin, sharing topic TBD
  • [20min] Zainan Victor Zhou, EIP/ERC Editor, Sharing ERC-5269