I am new to this discussion and may have arrived late. Please bear with me if my questions and comments are repetitive or have already been addressed:
My list of technical questions and suggestions for the EIP-4804 proposal:
- How will different applications be able to communicate using the standard URL format, and what technical details should developers be aware of when implementing this format?
- Could you provide more information on the benefits of the Web3 URL format beyond interoperability?
- Is the Web3 URL format mandatory or optional for developers to implement in their applications?
- How would the Web3 URL format impact the development of cross-chain decentralized applications and the ability to interact with multiple blockchain networks simultaneously?
- Could you provide more information on potential security implications of the Web3 URL format and how they will be addressed?
- Would it be possible to replace the chain ID parameter with an easy-to-read name or code to improve user-friendliness? For example, using “ETH” or “EM” to represent the Ethereum Mainnet.
- How does the Web3 URL format proposed in EIP-4804 compare to similar standards that exist on other blockchain networks?
- Could the Web3 URL format be adapted for use on other blockchain networks beyond Ethereum, and what modifications would be required?
- Are there any plans to collaborate with other blockchain networks or standards bodies to ensure interoperability across different networks?
- What potential challenges or limitations could be faced when implementing the Web3 URL format across different blockchain networks, and how could they be addressed?