I am enabling tabs on the website as per Issue #11 at https://github.com/ethereum-magicians/scrolls/issues/11.
Please comment below about best practices for tags (this is also opened up as a wiki post). Here are my thoughts:
How tags fit in:
- Let’s keep using categories, and use tags for interesting sub-categories, cross-referencing, and commentary.
- Use singular tags where possible
- Keep them lower-cased
- Dashes replace spaces, within reason (favoring readability)
When referencing an EIP category, use the following conventions:
- “core-eip” for Core EIPs, “meta-eip” for Meta EIPs, etc.
- “eip-1066” for a specific EIP
When referencing another category, use the following conventions:
- “xyz-ring” for XYZ Ring
- “eip-last-call” for the “EIPs: Last Call” subcategory, etc
- Humor is fine, within reason.