EIP friends, anyone going to ETHDenver 2023

Friends, I am planning to go to ETHDenver, just wanna start a thread about who is also going and maybe we could meet up there.

We are planning to host NFT Dev meetup and would love to get some EIP authors to present their EIPs!

Let us know if you are going!

2 Likes

I’ll definitely attend! Happy to meet y’all and get feedback for EIP-6093 if there’s space :slight_smile:

1 Like

Going. Def interested!

After winning a prize at ETHSanFrancisco, we’re attending ETHDenver hackthon too :wink:

1 Like

@anett
That would be superb!

1 Like

I also love to signup to the NFT Dev Meetup, where is the proper way to signup to attend and maybe give some quick talk to evangelize people for some open source project ideas? @anett

That’s nice. So are you going to be there during the #BUIDLWeek as well? @ReiSoleil

I’m in the process of securing venue, will share details later.

Btw will prioritise NFT Standards WG members to join the event

2 Likes

Yes. I’ll be there, along with our dev member.

2 Likes

Our devs and researchers are all going to ethDenver

1 Like

typo in title, should it be ethDenver 2023?

1 Like

Good point. Just realized… Updated

1 Like

If anyone knows anyone who is also joining. Can you ask them to join the discussion? We will announce the venue and time soon

Officially they use ETHDenver 2023

1 Like

@anett do you know what’s a proper category / tag for this thread? Or shall we create some FEM tag / category for meetup / events

The best category for this topic is “Happenings” as happenings = meetups, events. Feel free to tag it as ETH Denver

2 Likes

Thanks for the answering! Tagged!

Public updates regarding this, we are currently finalising ideas about this event and will keep you all posted!

Eth Magicians will definitely host some fun event in Denver this year and we will do our best to curate the speakers and attendees in order to provide the pure Eth Magicians vibes :sparkles: !

2 Likes

Please go to main announcement for updates of FEM meetup in ETHDenver2023

2 Likes