When each transaction is validated, give a reward to clients for developing the client.
- Update: I made modifications to the proposal, adding a background for the abstract, additional details for the motivation, specification and rationale (while leaving the proposed implementation unchanged), plus references to similar EIPs such as EIP 960 and EIP 1015.
- Update 2: I added more details to how the access list for client addresses could be managed (off-chain or layer 2).
- Update 3: added more details to the spec and rationale with specific reward amounts proposed and more details on how it would work.
- remove a proposal to reward full nodes, leaving just the proposal to reward clients, because Casper FFG will incentivize validation.
- add an attack and solution.