Let’s do another update thread!
Quick recap: We’re talking about Ethereum clients that can run under constrained resource conditions, such as on phones or browsers or embedded devices or even on-chain inside a contract .
Request for updates from each participating project:
- Short summary: What is your project and its goal? (This can change over time)
- Roadmap now: What is the currently working and available to try?
- Roadmap next: What is being worked on over the next few months?
- Current challenges and concerns: Do you need help with anything? Are there unknowns you’re accounting for that could be nailed down by another participant?
To all projects mentioned: Please post an update as described above.
- Denode : @noot ChainSafe ansermino
- Go-Ethereum (LES/ULC): @zsfelfoldi
- Infura: @ryanschneider egalano tueric
- Mustekala: @dryajov
- Slock.it : @CJentzsch
- Status: @mandrigin
- Vipnode: @shazow
- WallETH: @ligi
If you’re hit with a link/mention limit, format the excess ones in plaintext.
If you’d like to join this list, please go ahead and post your update and I’ll make sure to explicitly include you next time.