About the Core EIPs category

This category is for topics relating to “Core EIPs”.

Please see topics posted under the following tags:

EIP-1 defines core as:

• Core - improvements requiring a consensus fork (e.g. EIP5, EIP101), as well as changes that are not necessarily consensus critical but may be relevant to “core dev” discussions (for example, EIP90, and the miner/node strategy changes 2, 3, and 4 of EIP86).
1 Like

MOST RELIABLE AND EFFICIENT CRYPTO RECOVERY HACKER /DIGITAL HACK RECOVERY

After falling victim to a scammer in the vast world of cryptocurrency, I was on the brink of giving up hope of ever seeing my ETH again. Having invested a substantial amount into Ethereum over the years, watching my digital wallet drained by a faceless criminal left me devastated. The cryptic transactions taunted me, a constant reminder of the life savings cruelly snatched away in an instant. Sleepless nights haunted by visions of retirement plans dashed turned to bleak days endlessly scouring forums for stories of recovered coins. Each dead end piled on more despair, every promising lead turning to dust. Just as I was about to abandon my search, a single ray of hope cut through the darkness -DIGITAL HACK RECOVERY, Their reputation for reuniting victims with stolen cryptocurrency preceded them, a beacon for the lost and desperate. With nothing left to lose, I provided the details of my case and waited anxiously. Within days, their team of ethical hackers had traced the path of my errant ETH across the blockchain and identified the thief. Leveraging their extensive network, they swiftly recovered my coins. The wave of relief as my balance was restored after months adrift will stay with me forever. Though the road was arduous, DIGITAL HACK RECOVERY made reclaiming my lost funds smooth and efficient. Their expertise and dedication is unparalleled in leading those robbed back to financial solace. I will guarantee you success if you contact DIGITAL HACK RECOVERY via;

Email⁚ digitalhackrecovery@techie.com , Whatsapp⁚+1(201)8871705 Or Telegram⁚ Digital Hack Recovery