Whisper v2: Request for requirements for unified messaging protocol - X-Post to ethresear.ch

Hey folks,

In an effort to expand on our efforts and include the community at large around Whisper, @Ethernian has posted to ethresear.ch a first post asking for feedback and comments on how messaging will work under the new ETH 2.0 paradigm.

The post is here. Your feedback and thoughts are very welcome.

2 Likes

Updated the title to better reflect the topic. I’ve seen this on reddit and other forums, often it is a good idea to indicate the “primary post” of an X-Post in the title.

2 Likes

Guys, I would like to submit for topic “Whisper v2: Unified Ethereum Secure Messaging” on Magicians Council in Paris 2019.

I would like to discuss …

• What do Ethereum Projects expect from Secure Messaging and why they are re-implementing it?
  • What should be improved on whisper in order to make it convenient to use for most ethereum projects?
  • //open for other aspects

In order to get a time slot we need to present enough people interested in the discussion.

Please :hearts: the post to signal your interest.

1 Like

Hi @Ethernian thanks for starting this discussion (I know it’s a late reply)
I’m investigating the use of Whisper to implement private securities trading for a current and future consulting clients, and also to coordinate cross-chain swaps, sidechannels, and similar beasts.

I’ll respond to the original topic.