The top-level categories used here seem to be out of date compared to our current areas of work. Here are some suggestions about what we could add/remove at the top level so that posts are categorized more relevantly:
- Add an “ERC” sub-category
- Primordial Soup
- Consider removing: looking at the posts under this category, it’s hard to find a unifying theme.
- Fellowship Gathering
- Perhaps make a sub-category of “Working Groups” ? Or, if we want to use it to advertise certain events/forums, like it has been the case lately, perhaps consider renaming to “Community Calls & Councils”?
- Working Groups
- A lot of the actual working groups are outdated. I also think we should perhaps split the core protocol and application-layer working groups. I would suggest adding “Protocol Improvements” as a top-level category with the following subcategories: State Management, Proof of Stake, EVM, Merge, Sharding, Cryptography, Transaction Improvements.
- Action Item
- This category seems stale. Perhaps we should archive it?
Curious about others’ thoughts/suggestions!