EIP-7702: Set EOA account code for one transaction

I’m still not comfortable about optional revocability.

1. The argument that has been pushed so far is that the signature has same kind of security concerns/handling as a private key or seed phrase. I disagree. Once a tx is made with non-revocable signature, it’s public.
    This is different from private key because if I delete a metamask wallet from my browser, the private key is wiped out. It never leaves my computer (I trust metamask to follow this). This doesn’t happen with signature because this is public, and deleting metamask doesn’t quite provide the same effects.
  2. There is a significant change in the level of trust placed on wallet providers here. Of course, smart wallets are more complex than EOAs (and so there’s already an increase in trust), but I still want to able to delete/leave a smart wallet without having lingering doubts about future signature exploitation. e.g. I realize that a wallet provider I was using is not really safe anymore, and I want to do a “revoke all previous authorizations”-style operation – something analogous to what happens when (in web2) I change password or “sign out from all devices.”
  3. There is a shift of trust (regarding security) from Ethereum protocol to wallet providers, which is uncomfortable. Making revocability optional complicates the UX, and some wallet providers might just decide to make all signatures non-revocable in order to “simplify the UX” and not expose the revocable signature option at all.