EIP-5528: Refundable Fungible Token

True what you said. StartFund’s EIP-5528 is not just the reassurance that an investor needs to make a move. It’s also an assurance that the company knows that financial hazards that are out of one’s control occur, and they have insulated you against that mishap. Most people wouldn’t take a risk unless there’s a contingency. This protocol is investment without hazards on a golden platter.

Starfund is solving real world problems for organizations of all sizes. Well to me I strongly believe that the EIP5528 protocol will provide secure and efficient transaction processing and a “single source of truth” between all participants, improving transparency and accuracy of information. The investor registry remains automatically updated and maintained.

This RFT is Elite and so useful for the security we always needed from scams and rugpull projects…Thank you EIP5528

The EIP5528 offers the issuer robust control capabilities over their financial assets across both essential and auxiliary markets.

Your financing, advisory and real estate plug…the future in your finger tips #Starfund

this token is all we need for a safe and security regarding rugpulls and fake projects of Web3 and keeping the trust for genuine projects alive

Over $1.9 bn is said to have been lost via crypto heist.

if the refund/escrow services detailed here by starfund can be effectively and efficiently embedded in a “launchpad” product, that might go a long way to reduce the safety margin.

The internet of money is tragically also becoming the haven of cyber criminals

The worsts of those lot are the ones that disguising behind a whitepaper to trick gullible persons looking for triple XXX returns in hours.

To be on the safer side, one is better off getting those “founders” to sign on an e-contract where the refund of capital is guaranteed.

This initiative by Starfund could very well do that. Keeping my hands folded for the meantime

As a developer myself, love the idea of EIP 5528, it’s practical and impactful.

New technologies are always being developed and technological advancement are always on the rise. But security and insulation aren’t always present to roll back on the damages done.

It is not easy to see a protocol such as EIP5528 and a project such as Startfund to take the spotlight and show the world what is possible.

This is going to make a major different and deliver a totally different landscape to what we know in the past and therefore change the future.

In its own way, StartFund’s EIP-5528 is a pioneer among organisations whose goal is the bridging of the traditional investment methods to those of the post-modern blockchain processes. I also believe that they are creating a soft entry way into Web3 and investors in the near future will enjoy the full benefits of the organisation.

The EIP-5528 is coming just in the nick of time, because it guarantees crypto investors assets and also serves as a guarantee to crypto non-believers.

Kudos to the team!

Keen to see how this works out. That would completely rewrite the existing paradigms.

It also exposes a critical flaw in the way web3 have been conceived so far which perhaps has been the loophole that hackers and rugpull founders to exploit at will

Is there a Starfund discord channel where we can pursue this discussion?

For the last two years, the Web3 sector has been a jungle. Thousands of entrepreneurs came up with ideas for crypto applications and focused on launching their tokens. There was a total lack of clarity on these tokens and much speculation. Many entrepreneurs raised money by focusing on presenting their idea, roadmap, and token. As a result, for the majority, the team behind the project did not deliver on their promises and abandoned the project. They took advantage of the fundraising to leave the project with money without building or solving anything. But
Thanks to starfund they are wisely focused on the value they will bring to their User’s. The EIP5528 protocol will help enhance the trust of investor’s.

1 Like

The crypto space has been filled with copycat projects that ends up not reaching their potentials. But, startfund and realtize are obviously arranged in ways that will be benefit the investestors.

Am always supporting this RFT for all the security provided by this to my investments, kudos #Eip5528

EIP-5528 is one of the best, if not the very best, proposal ever made on the security risks that bedevils the web3 universe.

If the Starfund team can perfectly execute and integrate this protocol as a launch in an optimal and efficient way, they will most likely lead to a revolution in the space.

To be honest, I am of the opinion that the “decentralization” in web3 has resulted into more harm than good.

We should have realized that early. That every transaction is faceless has been the reason why hackers and rugpullers get away everytime.

Indeed for some of such scrupulous persons, it is now an art of “rinse-repeat”. Hence, billions have been lost.

However, an effective solution to that problem is what I find in the EIP-5528 proposal of Starfund

An indepth look at the working mechanism reveals a novel way to redefine the investor-founder relationship that enforces a safe degree of trust on both parties.

What was meant to be good has been destroyed by greedy people. But, the proposal of starfund is a good thing because it still has the people in heart. i’m talking about pure transactions

During a crypto winter like this, it is extremely important to be ready for whatever may or might happen to our assets or whatever we have in possession.

Most importantly, when attracted by whatever investment, doing due diligence becomes even more crucial.

That is why it is advised to follow an entity such as Startfund and a technology such as EIP5528.

Not only does this entity provide a strict screening process towards projects it’ll foster, the EIP5528 protocol goes a step further to make sure security conditions are met.

These variables are crucial in today’s investment realm and furthermore crypto space.

I think that sums things up pretty well.

when there are somany projects which look promising but fake and scam, EIP5528 helps the investors from these traps, hence makes a proffitable investment or a compulsory ROI

1 Like