EIP-5528: Refundable Fungible Token

I have been following Realtize social media activity lately and i can tell we are not the only ones who feel that optimistic

Big project like Gate, Polygon and Iotex are all partnering with Realtize because they know EIP-5528 will be a major game changer.

At this point, i wont be surprised any more if Binance joins the partnership list

I am excited to see this product roll out as soon as possible. Would be an amazing to see how the EIP-5528 protocol standard fit in to the plans nursed by Realtize project.

I think contract also requires GET methods For example, getDepositAmount, it will allow a user to view the amount of their coin Investment or is Refundable, site will use this till verify if an investment can be refunded. :slightly_smiling_face:

As ETH is going to merge soon, this revolutionary technology will take the crypto world by storm. Likewise, EIP5528 will take institutional and investment spaces by storm.

I believe it’s about time that the world sees a difference and embraces technology such as this. Realtize is here to seize the day!

If you can not hold,you won’t be rich.
If you can hold,you will be rugged!

If not secure enough, you can not trust crypto invest!
Hope EIP-5528 will give us a secure crypto solution.

Thanks, @Yomi, for the deep points.

I planned an interface ex: escrowBalanceOf may return [buyer token, seller token]. But this is only for escrow contract.
EIP5528 is the common interface for buyer-token, seller-token, and escrow-contract. The interface you suggested will be applied in the next proposal, which is a more specific escrow contract.

Thanks

EIP-5528 is the most fascinating innovation I have seen in my years of been in the Cryptocurrency!!!!!!

Nice, I’m waiting for this service

It seems that there is a clear plan for the application of EIP5528. Obviously, it can indeed ensure the security of our transactions. As an investor, I am looking forward to it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

wow, we all are exciting for this one, really can help my investment

Keep a close eye on the progress of EIP5528, which is good for crypto investment.

It is unbelievable how far technology has come. In the traditional days investors wouldn’t have much control with how they would go about with their investments and how their investments would be handled.

I reckon with these new protocols in place, investors can have a peace of mind!

Long live EIP5528, it could change the entire landscape of investments!

Thanks to this token for investments became safe and secure

Nice, i supposed to Startfund and EIP-5528 always

In the bear market, everyone is scared to invest.

But a lot of that could change with this EIP-5528

Especially, I love how it is designed to force a refund contract between investors and project creators

talk about making risk-adjusted investment easy!

EIP-5528 is an important standard,If widely adopted as the standard it will unlock safer and more lucrative possibilities for the web3 Space.

Startfund will revolutionize investments where EIP5528 will revolutionize crypto and blockchain. I think this is pretty much a no brainer and, there’s no doubt about that!

It’s about time that the world sees a difference and, there definitely is an entity out there that cares about your money!

Eip-5528 is great, thanks for startfund

so, Escaping the rug pulls and scammers in a very smart way…this looks so promising :100: