Community Call: ERC1400 Introductions, Feedback, & Questions

The team that has submitted ERC1400 has agreed to do a community call to introduce the EIP, gather feedback, and talk through suggestions and questions.

Here is the agenda / notes document, please add yourself if you plan to attend, and add your questions there: ETHMagicians Community Call: ERC1400 - HackMD

The introduction thread is here:

Thanks Adam Dossa @AdamDossa, Pablo Ruiz @pabloruiz55, Fabian Vogelsteller @frozeman, Stephane Gosselin @thegostep for the work so far!

Please DO mention the questions you want to ask here in this thread as well as putting them into the notes call doc.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone who attended the call, thanks @AdamDossa @pabloruiz55 @thegostep for walking us through ERC1400. Great discussion.

So, lessons learned:

• lots more people will show up day of than have put their name in a HackMD doc :slight_smile:
  • Google Meet has a 25 person limit (and that’s with my business account!) – Jitsi is a good open source option (which also supports YouTube Livestreaming) or Zoom
  • high interesting in security tokens!

The HackMD doc can continue to be used for notes / questions.

Next Steps as listed in that doc:

• New York Security Token Exchange is willing to host the discussion http://www.securitytoken.foundation
  • Use a different platform for holding the next call. Google meet limited us to only 25 participants. Zoom?
  • Schedule regular calls, what should be the cadence?
  • Meeting in Prague before Devcon. Added the topic to the call for rings on ETHMagicians: Council of Paris - HackMD
  • Setup Telegram / webpage for “alliance”

Anyone looking to join at Council of Prague will need to register here: https://www.picatic.com/ethmagicians-prague-2018 (currently waitlisted, but we’ll be making more tickets available later this week).

Over to you, ERC1400 team – as I said on the call, you’re welcome to use forums here for discussion if you’d like.

1 Like

@AdamDossa people are messaging me asking about the next call. Can you post an update? In the meantime I’m pointing people here :slight_smile:

Thanks @boris.

I just setup the details for the next call at:

I’ll post details to the Telegram & GitHub issues as well.

hi @AdamDossa this is Thomas from coopcoin.co project, I think Boris forwarded you my info. Could you please invite me to the meeting and add me to your Telegram group (coopcoin_thomas), thank you and looking forward.

Hi @coopcoin_thomas,

You should be able to add yourself to the Telegram group using:

The call times and details are at:

but for reference they are:
When: Tuesday, October 2nd, 11AM EST world time check

Call Details: Zoom

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: Launch Meeting - Zoom
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16465588656,963516600# or +16699006833,963516600#
Or Telephone:
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 669 900 6833